Energy management and using sustainable practices is everyone's responsibility - especially for businesses. Since I started operations years ago, I've tried to maintain good sustainable practices to minimize my operation's environmental impact.
Here are just a few measures put in place:
1. Reusing, repurposing and recycling wood, paper and plastics,
2. Using energy efficient appliances such as HVAC units & printers, etc.,
3. Paperwork reduction & waste mitigation practices are in place,
4. Using LED lighting throughout + air conditioning & heat are zone controlled, and
5. Actively managing & mitigating energy usage.
I invite you to consider how you can help reduce your carbon footprint & environmental impact. Every little bit matters.
Scott Howard is an NGH certified consulting hypnotist and the President of the Baltimore City Chapter of the National Guild of Hypnotists. Scott is dedicated to helping everyday people with everyday problems through hypnosis.